Our customer is well known institute providing K – 12 schooling in India. The institute realises changing learning preference of students and also need of introducing technology when scaling to Tier-2 cities. The institute is engaging with TruSkills to implement Blended learning for its students.
A brand name in K – 12 schooling sector our customer boasts 1000s of students under well equipped and staffed premises.
The institute is looking out to expand its presence and educational services into high growth Tier-II cities / locations. The biggest challenge in re-producing the success and best practices is in acquiring skilled teaching resources (mostly for higher grades) and delivering consistent quality education.
TruSkills engaged with the customer to evaluate the current class-room courses delivered in their most successful centre and help them in following areas:
- Analysing and extracting pedagogical components from class-room based courses including core instruction, group learning activities, self learning activities, assessment, etc.
- Design and develop the online course material mimicking the class-room based instruction but aligned for self-paced / blended learning.
- Build content management and delivery network for portal and mobile APP based delivery for school premise and internet.
- Provide full student support services including registration, technical assistance, billing / invoicing, etc.
- Enable school students to access entire learning resource anytime anywhere improving subject retention and grades
- Support all partner institutes students and staff in tier-2 locations with quality learning material to be used as complementary and supplementary learning modules